*** Lab manager position***
The Shlezinger lab for fungal immunology at The Hebrew University (Rehovot campus) is seeking a highly motivated and skillful individual for a lab-manager/research-assistant position. We study the pathobiology of eukaryotic pathogens using molecular tools that enable tracking of mammalian hosts-pathogen encounters in a single cell resolution.
***General description of the position***
● Responsibility on molecular and biochemical experimentation.
● Guidance and training of student with molecular and biochemical techniques.
● Participation with in vivo experiments in rodents, and conducting independent research
● Routine management of the lab, including administration of lab logistics and resources.
● Help in management of rat and mice colonies
● MSc (preferably PhD) in molecular biology or related fields
● Experience with problem-solving, out-of-the-box thinking
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Experience in molecular, biochemical and other lab methodologies (real-time PCR ,western blot, immunohistochemistry, microscopy)
● Experience in in vivo work with rodents and in neuroscience work – an advantage
To Apply: Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org