א', 29/11/2020 - 16:15 עד 17:15
- א', 29/11/2020 - 16:15 עד 17:15Dr. Or Shahar
Max Planck Institute for Brain Research, Frankfurt
Picking a brain cell by cell
Protein dynamics in brain development and neurodevelopmental diseases:
a cell-type-specific approach
- א', 29/11/2020 - 16:15 עד 17:15Kevin Stange
University of Michigan
The skill content of college majors:
Evidence from the universe of online job ads
The choice of college major is one of the most direct ways through which college-educated workers develop skills. In this paper we document the skill content of college majors as
- מיקום:Zoomג', 01/12/2020 - 09:00 עד 10:00Dr. Yogev Burko
Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology
The Salk Institute and Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Elucidating the molecular mechanisms linking environmental cues to plant growth
Meeting ID: 826 3195 5848 Passcode: 285539
- ג', 01/12/2020 - 16:15 עד 17:15
- מיקום:Zoomד', 02/12/2020 - 14:00 עד 15:30
- ה', 03/12/2020 - 15:00 עד 17:00The Israel Society for Plant Sciences
is honored to invite you to a special event:
Remembering Hillel Fromm
and his scientific legacy
Zoom ID: 215 646 9789
- ה', 03/12/2020 - 16:15 עד 17:15
- א', 06/12/2020 - 16:15 עד 17:15Dr. Asaf Marco
Institute of Animal Science
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Delineating how early epigenetic adaptations
translate into adult phenotypes
and further transmit to next generations
- ה', 10/12/2020 - 09:00 עד 10:00We are honored to have a guest lecture on the next Microbiology Journal Club, organized by Friedman, Mills, and Levy labs. Please share the info with your students and colleagues.
Prof. David Low from the University of California at Santa Barbara will present the following talk on a bacterial toxin delivery system that his group discovered many years ago (CDI).
"Contact-dependent growth inhibition: Insight into how toxin is delivered across the outer- and inner-membranes and activated in the cytosol"